Concerned about Covid-19? So are we at Gateway Autobody.
Health and safety is of utmost concern and we are taking steps to help keep you, our employees, and the community safe by constantly assessing the risks and following precautions from leading Public Health Agencies including Canada’s Public Health Agency, World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Manitoba’s local health authorities.
Some of the measures we have put in place include:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the Shop of all high touch surfaces several times each day, plus professional nightly cleaning
- Asking unwell employees to stay home and monitoring at work employees’ well-being
- Providing work-from-home arrangements for employees
- Staggering appointments for vehicle check-ins for customers choosing to come to the Shop in-person
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery for both estimates and vehicle repairs for customers preferring to remain at home
- Online video vehicle inspections, authorizations, and payments
- Photo Estimates for any MPI Direct Repair and private estimates
- Thorough vehicle washing, sanitation and outfitting of each vehicle with seat and steering wheel covers and floormats
We understand the world is a bit scary right now so we want to do what we can to make things easier by helping take care of the little things. It is our hope that the measures we’ve introduced will provide you peace of mind when doing business with us. Gateway Autobody will remain open at this time.
Please stay safe, take extra good care of yourselves, err on the side of caution and hang in there.
The Kostynyk Family