With all of the global uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we want to emphasize that our top priority is the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and community .
We understand having reliable transportation is an essential need in our daily activities, especially now during the current epidemic. Gateway Autobody wants to ensure now more than ever that your vehicle is safely back on the road as quickly as possible.
To help reduce community spread of COVID-19, Gateway Autobody has taken a wide-range of actions to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff.
These are some of the measures we have put in place:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation throughout the Shop of all high touch surfaces several times each day, plus professional nightly cleaning
- Asking unwell employees to stay home and monitoring at work employees’ well-being
- Providing work-from-home arrangements for employees
- Staggering appointments for vehicle check-ins for customers choosing to come to the Shop in-person
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery for both estimates and vehicle repairs for customers preferring to remain at home
- Online video vehicle inspections, authorizations, and payments
- Photo Estimates for any MPI Direct Repair and private estimates
- Thorough vehicle washing, sanitation and outfitting of each vehicle with seat and steering wheel covers and floormats
How you can get an estimate through your smartphone
In an effort to reduce face-to-face contact, we will be switching to a free Smartphone Autobody Estimate App. Beginning now, you can us this free tool to get an estimate using just your smartphone. This is one more way we are helping to reduce the spread of the Coranavirus.
To begin your estimate process, simply follow these easy steps:
- Visit gatewayestimate.com
- Enter your mobile phone number to have your personal estimate link sent directly to your phone
- Follow the simple instructions to complete your estimate